Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ashley, Ashley, what do you see? Bug guts....

So, as earlier stated, Adam has a problem with bugs. Previously described problem was how to kill the spider. He goes from one extreme to the next. He can't decide how to kill it and on the other side of things he goes after the bug with such extreme force, it's ridiculous.
Hillary Clinton during her debate in October
Most recently, during the debate there was a time where there was a fly, who was made famous by landing on Hillary Clinton. Adam was down in the basement watching the debate. He saw the fly and thought it was in the basement with him. He kept his eye on that fly, and I assume the camera stayed pretty closely trained on her for awhile for him to think that it was in the same room as him. He found an instructional manual, rolled it up and went to the tv with hand raised about to attempt to smash it on his nice tv screen. I'm so glad he figured it out, before he broke his tv, that it was actually there with Hillary and not with him! 

This is on my bedroom wall
So we have lived in our house for over two years now... I'm so embarrassed to admit this but I refuse to clean it. 
One night, within the first year, I hear Adam cussing while I'm in the other room and I walk into the bedroom to Adam straddling the gap between the dresser and bed, with a foot on each and a flip flop in hand. He saw a bug crawling on our bedroom wall and decided it was time for it to die. And of course it has be the loudest smack against the wall and grunt he could muster. That bug body would be the one circled to the right.
Fast forward six to seven months, same scene. Another bug life taken. And the bug graveyard has begun on my bedroom wall. I see them every day when I wake up and every night before I go to bed. I didn't do it. I'm not cleaning it. And here we are, with bug guts on my wall. He says it's a reminder to their friends and family not to mess with him.
 *deep breath* *eye roll*




No comments:

Post a Comment