Monday, October 17, 2016

I married someone I can't stand some days


"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

One might say Adam is annoying. I would not disagree. One might say I'm annoying. I would wholeheartedly disagree.

Adam and I got comfortable with each other very quickly. We are both goofy, enjoy saying things in goofy voices, or talking with our hands. Adam says I'm the only person he's met that he knows is as annoying as him. I really don't believe that because he's especially obnoxious. Let me shed some light on how obnoxious he can be.


I enjoy sleeping, and can fall asleep at night pretty easily, sorry for those of you who can't, I swear I'm not bragging. If Adam sneaks in a nap during the day I can almost guarantee that he will keep me up late at night. I do everything I can during the weekends to make sure there's no naps happening unless we are both participating. If, said nap happens, there's toenails being drugged across the bottom of my feet, huffing, or even sounds of Pokemon battles. Or he really enjoys making up stuff and seeing if I'll fall for it. Today, he told me that Aaron Rodgers was voted the most attractive NFL player by women. I just started to tell him why that's not true and listing other players when he starts giggling... it's completely untrue what he told me. Dammit I fell for it again. This is the mild stuff.

Second level usually involves his "little guy," which is not what you think. It's his hand that he creates to be a dog and uses it to talk, sing, dance, etc. Besides the feet tickling there's his rib nibbling that he likes to do on my sides. It's cute when he wants to snuggle but sometimes he just does it to be annoying, knocking stuff out of my hand. On the opposite end of the spectrum he pushes me out of the bed with his feet if I try to give it back to him.

Look at that lil guy enjoying t.v.
One of the top things Adams enjoys doing to get on my nerves is anytime we shower together. No, not a sexual thing just saving time. Adam takes longer showers than me, so if we both need to shower I just jump in with him sometimes. I usually wash my face last and I try to time it just right to avoid his trick he likes to play on me. What he likes to do is wait until I've got my face completely soaped up, eyes closed and about to rinse my face under the shower head. During this time he secretly gathers water in his mouth and waits until I'm done holding my breath under the shower head and spits water in my face. I want to scream because it's so frustrating. I know, don't shower with him right? I've gotten better with getting him instead of letting him get me first.

Sometimes when I get really frustrated and annoyed with him I send one of my best friends a message about it, just to vent. The last time I sent the message about the sunscreen incident her message back really made me laugh. She said, "Here I am looking for the perfect guy and maybe I need to find a guy who I really just can't stand sometimes." And she's right.... *deep breath.*
 
But I watch this and envision it's me doing this when he gets to be too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment